The vanity wall finished
The pile of empty tile boxes and adhesive pail sitting the master bedroom. I moved out of this room and started sleeping downstairs in Peg's room because of the adhesive fumes.
Here is another $38.00 in plumbing supplies. I had a knowledgeable fellow at Home Depot that gather all the pieces and parts Mike and I will need to get the sinks hooked up tomorrow. I sure hope I have all the right parts so we don't have to waste time on a trip the the HD. I don't know that much about plumbing except it is a pain when it doesn't work so I was relying on Steve's expertise.
So tomorrow will be the last big push to get the fixtures, lights and switches installed. The schedule has been updated and changed slightly. I was thinking it would take me between 10 and 13 hours to finish the tiling. Grout is easier and quicker than tiling so I don't think this will impact the finish goal.
3/15 – Friday – work at the museum
3/16 – Saturday –
• Morning - sand and spot prime ceiling – while I had the primer out I primed the door jamb
• Install casing around door
3/17 – Sunday
• Pick up countertop after work
• Paint trim on mirrors
3/19 – Tuesday
• Set vanity
• Set countertop
• Set sinks
• Set toilet
• Hook up sink faucets and shower faucets
Remaining items – Tuesday and/or Thursday
• Install switches
• Install sconces
• Install drawers – last on list – not needed for functionality
• Install doors on vanity – last on list – not needed for functionality
• Install doors on cabinet – last on list – not need for functionality
• final coat of paint on ceiling