Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Getting closer

Here is the picture of the papered wall I forgot to take so I could post it and show the after. The gray wall to the left will be papered tomorrow as my brother is coming over for one more work day to hep me paper the high areas of the foyer.

Last evening I papered one more wall in the office. Before I could get started I had to move the stack of boxes you see in the before picture. That is 24 boxes of glass tile for the master bathroom. The paper ends in what may look like a odd place on the left, but I don't have enough paper to do the closet and where the paper ends will be covered by the jamb when I install new closet doors.


I only have one more wall to paper - 4 strips - and the room will be papered. I plan on painting eventually. Slowly but surely it is getting done.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What kind of wallpaper are you using. It must be easy to deal with just one person if you are doing it by yourself and that is what I need. I want to get rid of the flower paper in the font bath. And it would be my project.......

glen

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What kind of wallpaper are you using. It must be easy to deal with just one person if you are doing it by yourself and that is what I need. I want to get rid of the flower paper in the font bath. And it would be my project.......

glen