Thursday, July 19, 2012

Red Oliviia top done

I went to the dentist yesterday. They took an x-ray of my back tooth and ground down my night guard. Still not sure what was causing all the pain, but I felt better last night so I got to work on finishing the red Olivia quilt top while I watched/listened to yesterday's stage of the TDF.

I have the first pieces cut for the border of the black Olivia quilt. I laid a black 6" wide strip on top of a light strip then free hand double cut them. I sorted the pieces into rows so they will be ready for me to sew together tonight after work while watching/listening to today's stage of the TDF.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I really like having that last border on it. Makes it look more balanced.

Great job, a really nice quilt!

Hopefully your teeth will feel better.

glen