Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting close!

While I watched/listen to yesterday's stage of the TDF, I finished quilting the step zig zag quilt and machine sewed on the binding! All that is left is to hand stitch the binding and add a label.

I received my prize yesterday from Glen of quiltswissy.blogspot.com for winning the how many quilt tops can you get done in June challange. Thank you Glen. I will have a lot of fun going thru these books and the magazine!

So what is next? I need to make two quilts out of this Olivia fabric. I don't know what design I am going to do yet.

Tomorrow I will be going to Cleveland with my brother, sister-in-law and Michael. The Michael Weber show is playing at Wilberts.

The rest of the weekend is all about watching the tour and the Olivia quilts. It did rain a bit last evening so maybe I will get out early Sunday morning and pull some weeds.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you are soooo productive... no wonder you won the prize! have a fun weekend!