Thursday, July 26, 2012

Found some more music fabric

I had to go the dentist yesterday for a final check on my mouth guard and I made time to stop at the quilt shop. I needed to find more music themed fabric and I found two pieces that I didn't have - YEAH!

I took another load of stuff to my neighbor's house for the garage sale and managed to put together two more blocks for the drum quilt.

I have two more blocks ready to be sewn together. For these blocks I laid two pieces of fabric on top of each other with boths fronts facing up. I then line up on edge so both pieces are even then free hand cut. It is just a matter of shuffling the pieces, of course keeping them in order, then sewing each block together. After trimming the blocks with be 15" square.

Tonight I am back working at the art museum Downtown at Dusk event. Oh, it's going to be a hot one and I am not looking forward to it. I was in and out of the heat all yesterday afternoon and I am still tired. Yes, I am a wimp when it comes to the heat.

No comments: