Hello Charlene S.! I did indeed find something to do. Since the wool quilt is on hold until I get the measurments from my brother and no amp covers to make at this time, I decided to start working on the the group of patches/blocks from yesterday's post. I started on the I Spy patches. I sewed two 4 1/2" patches together - a dark and a light. I am going for a checkerboard look.
I don't have enough light colored patches for sure and I don't think I have enough dark patches to make a decent sized quilt. This will be for a four year old girl. I will have to go thru my stash to see what I can find. I have bought some fabric since I cut these patches out so I may find a few pieces that will work. Here is the start of a the first few rows.
I did hear from my brother that the amp cover fit great so that is a relief! I asked him to send me a picture if he gets a chance.