Friday, February 17, 2012

Yeah it is Friday!

I got busy last evening and sewed the binding on that pink and white quilt. I smells of Bounce and my hands started itching. I never use Bounce - I do not like the smell! Well, I must have touched my eye, because my left under eye area is puffy this morning. I will be careful when I do the handstitching on this and make sure I don't touch my face.

I don't have any errands, appointments, and my nephew is not playing this weekend. I plan on not leaving the house and having a sewing marathon starting at 5 pm tonight when I get to the house after work until Sunday evening. I plan on stopping only for food and some sleep. The only other activity I may do is get some of the weeds pulled that were left from last year in the front flower bed if the weather is nice. Yesterday the temperature got up to 48 degrees! Let's see what I can get done.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear you have a free weekend. I hope your sewing marathon is great!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I had to get out of a cyber group because all the women packaged the quilt blocks they were exchanging with dryer sheets and cologne cotton balls.

I am so allergic to sweet smells. There was no amout of washing that would take all that out of the blocks. I ended up giving them all away.

glen