Friday, February 24, 2012

Two done and thank goodness it is Friday!


I forced myself to work on the gray shorts last evening and they are done! I grabbed another pair of shorts out of the pile to at least tear apart.

These pink shorts have piping at the top and bottom of the facing waistband. I had to fool around with them a bit to figure out the best way to take them in because of the piping. I finished them this morning before I left for work.

Here is my done pile for the week. A lot of work for such a small pile.

And of course the to do pile that is still on my table. I will try and get done whatever I can by the pick up time at noon tomorrow, then I am switching to quilting!

Two people here at work saw the male mallard this morning. I guess they didn't go far. I have to se if I can find the nest so I can watch them.

I have another weekend that I don't plan on leaving the house except maybe to go the the grocery store. I plan on lots of quilting! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes, that is a LOT of work in that small pile!! I hope you get lots done this weekend.