Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Replaced the "y"

Here is the new letter y I made. I like it much better than the y shown in yesterday's post. Tonight I will finish sewing the letters together into a backing for the I Spy quilt. I would like to get this done by Saturday so I can hand it off to my son so he can pass it on to his buddy's daughter.

I managed to get the tutorial done for loading a quilt on a frame.

Here is some recently acquired fabric. The b&w stripe was a sale fabric from Hancock's, the Moda Grunge was an ebay score - 6.33 yards for $23.63, and the wine stain fabric came from a friend who is trying to start a business.

2 comments:

QuiltSwissy said...

Yes, the new Y is better. Good eye for that.

And I love love love that wind stain fabric!

glen: who added fabric this week from the huge sale at connecting threads. Oh oh.

DanaJ said...

the wine glass stain fabric is charming.