Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Progress on the wool quilt

I sewed together 9 more blocks into rows. I was thinking of using a little more color in this quilt so I hung up the pieces next to the quilt as it looks right now. I am going to make the blocks and audition them. I am running out of light colored wool pieces. I may have to go and visit all the taylors in town to see if they have sample books they would like to get rid of.

When I pulled in the driveway after work I spied daffodil flower heads in the flower bed. It is still February in Ohio and they should not be up until early April! Yes, I need to get out there and clean up!

The day lillies are also comming up. Here is a group of them. I will have to see if the deer came last night and snacked on them.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love it! So wooly wonderful.
glen