Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank goodness it is Friday

I sat down to catch up on Project Runway and worked on pieceing the names for the I Spy quilts. I did get one done. I used Red Letter Day in the pink and gray stripe. The name came out rather large so I am thinking I may change the layout of the quilt a bit. I was suprised I finish it as tired as I was.

Tonight one of my quilting friends is coming over so we can put the binding on the baby quilt she has been working on. My nephew is playing tonight with an older long time local musician, but he doesn't go on until 10 P.M. and I have to get up very early Saturday to get my haircut and then head to Dover to hang the drapes so I don't think I will be able to see him play tonight. I may stop at The Material Girl quilt shop in Dover as they are having an anniversary sale. 20% off fabric, books, and patterns plus if you buy 5 yards of more or finish the bolt you get another 20% off. I wish I could go today, but I have to work. I sure hope there is something left tomorrow for me!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That name is fabulous. I had to buy one of Tonya's books with the letters. I love doing the letters on a quilt.

looking good!

glen: I love the word verifications on the blogs, I decided one day I am going to name my quilts using that word verification in the post I show the finished top!

(This one is Sness)