This week has flown by. Tomorrow is Oct. 1 and good grief the holidays will be here before we know it.
I got the flower girl dress fixed last evening. First I took the lining apart a few inches at the neckline and armhole opening. Next I shorten the dress strap by a total of 2". I ended up stitching the lining back in by hand. There was no way to do it by machine. I am just glad it is done. I know this picture looks just like the one I posted yesterday, but it is the after shot.
My plans for the weekend are to hand stitch the other I Spy quilt, paint the fabric storage room, paint the trim for the windows in the fabric storage room and hopefully get it installed, alter the bridesmaid's dress that belongs to the mother of the flower girls dress wearer, and finish that hemming the sleeves of that jacket with the buttonholes I ripped out. If I can get all of this done I will be one happy camper!
Have a great weekend!