Friday, July 29, 2011

Some like it hot - not me!

I was just listening to Robert Palmer "Some like it hot." It was miserable at the museum last night. We were outside under the canopy and after it rained, it was so humid! Not many people showed up because of the weather so I left early since there was nothing to do.

I pulled in the driveway at 8:15 and there was momma teaching Bubba how to eat my daylilly flowers in the front yard. They ran off to the side of the house and I got a picture of Bubba (thru the window and screen) and one of momma giving me the evil eye. If you click on the picture of momma and make it bigger you can see her better. She was under a pine tree and the light was fading so the picture is dark. After I open the window and told momma not to teach Bubba to eat my flowers, they walked off into the woods. I don't think momma got the message!

I plan on going to Home Depot at lunch and pick up some supplies for the bedroom redecorating/improvement project. So my goal this weekend is to get the closet done, finish the flag quilt and work on those alterations again.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: