Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF


I quilted three more blocks of the t-shirt last evening so that's four down and seventeen to go. I starting winding bobbins for the next blocks to quilt.

Saturday is going to be busy - hair color and cut in the morning, my nephew's band is playing a fund raising event in the afternoon (1 p.m. - 4 p.m.), and I volunteered at the art museum to help out with the wine auction fund raiser. I just found out I have to be at the museum at 4:15 instead of 4:45. The event doesn't start until 6 p.m., but we have to be there early for the auctioneer to teach us how to spot a bib - really? and hour and 45 minutes to teach us how to spot a bid? Oh well, I will grin and bear it.

My plans are up in the air for Sunday, but I know I have to squeeze in mowing and weeding somewhere.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: