Thursday, March 24, 2011

Making plans

I spent some time last evening mentally regrouping where I was six weeks ago before the Improv quilt was thrust into my life. I think I will start out this weekend by finishing the top for this t-shirt quilt. It has been hanging on the design wall for a couple of months.


The other two projects that need to happen in the next couple of months are a t-shirt quilt for a niece who is graduating from high school - I don't have the t-shirts yet - and a quilt for a nephew who is getting married June 8th. Here is a picture of the vintage Fench linen I bought on ebay for the wedding quilt. I wanted to make something really special for him. I bought two pieces of this linen and they are each 108" x 108". Once I find my inspiration for this quilt I may dye some of the linen.


Tomorrow is my trip to Cleveland to the IX Center for the Sewing and Quilting Expo. I am interested in looking for quilting thread and inspiration.

No comments: