Friday, March 11, 2011

At least the rain stopped!

Ok, so the rain turned into snow, but at least the rain stopped! I woke up to 3" this morning and that is a lot less than what some areas received. THis is what the front yard and gardern look like this morning.



Tonight I am volunteering at the art museum's beer fest. I will be spending 3 hours pouring beer at this fundraiser. The snow is suppose to stop early this afternoon so hopefully we will get a good crowd. The rest of the weekend is alterations and quilting the improv quilt. I got an emergency alteration phone call last night so add another pair of pants to the alteration list - I just couldn't say no to a boy scout who needed official pants or he would be in hot water with his troop.

Have a great productive and safe weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

A little snow was predicted here but it didn't get cold fast enough so we only got rain. I think it almost looks like spring here, finally.