With the wonderful weather this weekend I managed to get the yard work done that I absolutely needed to get done. The weeds and crabgrass have been pulled, the bush trimmed, the cannas dug up, and the mugo pine transplanted. It was hard to stay indoors and sew.
I worked some on the Thor piece. I love the way it is coming out. I am so happy with the way the white on white stitching looks.
All three of these are finished and mounted on canvas. I will just have to add hanging wires.
Both of these pieces are ready for the hand stitching on the binding and a hanging sleeve.
I also managed to get the laundry/utility room and the kitchen cleaned up. I still need to wash the kitchen floor and do a little more organizing/pitching in the laundry/utility, but it sure is a lot better than what it was. If the weather holds out a little longer I would like to attack the garage. It has gotten a little out of hand.