Friday, August 27, 2010

What a week!

I have been putting in 10+ hour days all this week at work. I have been so tired by the time I get home that I have not acomplished anything this week. I have set a date for my exhibit at the library for September 18 for hanging. I still need to finalize the date and find someone to help me hang everything. I have a couple pieces I need to finish and hanging rod pockets to stitch. They do have a wall that I can T-pin on which is great. I will be very exciting to see my work hung in a public place.

I won this t-shirt on ebay and I also won a yellow one too. The yellow one is in the mail. These are for a piece I want to make for the library show. I think it would just be the perfect piece to bring my series together.


This navy, green, and gold fabric needs to turn into two crib quilts ASAP. No messin' about this weekend - nothing but serious sewing!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: