Monday, July 12, 2010

Keeping busy

Here is some of the latest additions to my stash. I got these Essex Cotton/linen blends from Canton Village.


Here are two baby quilts that are in progress. I cut a squares and split them. Since I left the fabric wrong sides together, when I cut the squares I got mirror images so the pinwheels spiral different ways on each quilt. There will be a total of 12 blocks in each quilt. The blocks will finish at 13 inches.

I have been busy watching the TDF and it has been a very interesting race this year. Armstrong has run into some very bad luck this year with crashes (not his fault) and flat tires. It would take a miracle for him to get on the podium this year. I think the focus on the Radio Shack team now will be to get Levi on the podium and I know Lance will work hard for that to happen.

No comments: