Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Green Block quilt progress - day 2

I made great progress last night on this quilt. I now have 12 of the 18 outer green blocks quilted. Tonight I am going to try and get the rest of these quilted. There are also 12 blocks with the turquoise as the main block color. After I get the green blocks quilted, I don't know if I will start quilting the sashing or quilt the turquoise blocks. No plans - just keep quilting! I am using a variety of Sulky rayon thread colors to quilt the blocks.


Here is a shot of the back. Since I didnt' have time to do any back art with fabric using lime and turquoise thread in the bobbin adds a little color to the back. I plan on stippling the borders with white thread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic! You will be done in no time!