Friday, June 4, 2010

Fabric and hostas

Here are a couple of pieces of African fabric that my friend P who visited this past weekend gifted to me. They are really beautiful and have a lot of shiny gold in them. They will be great accents.


I took the fence down while I was working in the back garden and those sneaky deer can and ate 90% of the leaves off of my hostas. I was planning on dividing them so I guess that job will be easier since I will be able to see the base of the plant now. I put the fence back up to save what was left.

Lots of sewing will be happening this weekend again. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

That fabric on the left would have worked great in the Puzzle Quilts class this week!

Leeanne said...

Oh "DEER"!!!
I have friend here in NZ that is the sweetest lady, pretty, she has a young family and they have a property in the country and she has had a real problem with rabbits, so she shoots them! I just have a hard time picturing her as a gun slinger!