Friday, March 26, 2010

Where have I been?

I have been exercising! Here is a shot the of calendar with a couple more pink dots and another checkmark. It was raining last night mixed with snow so no walking happened. Thank goodness it is Friday. All week at work I have been ready the specifications for a project my company is doing. If you don't know what aspecification project manual is, it is a book with every product that is to be used in the construction of the building, the manufacturers that have been approved to be used, the warranty information, installation of the products, and quality informtion. It can be kind of dry reading, but I try to make it a game to find the mistakes the architect has made.




One of my brothers brought me this project to do. I need to embellish the letters by mounting them on some navy fabric before attaching them to the jersey.




I need to hem this dress and coat for a neighbor's mother.



This is what I woke up to this morning. My poor daffodils are all bent over and sad. Only the group closest to the house had bloomed - the others are about 6" tall. I am sure they will bounce back.


So after I get the letters on the jersey and the hemming done, I want to get back to the green cow quilt. I have no plans to leave the house except maybe a quick trip to the grocery. All I want to do is stay at the house and get some work done! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend! I am planning to do some sewing myself this weekend.