Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sad, but true


I have gotten a little more done on this baby blanket, but no sewing this week. I decided I need to get moving and get some stamina built up for working at Miller's Dry Goods in Charm, Ohio for their anniversary sale May 7 and 8. Fabric, patterns, notions, and books will be 30% off and we will be busy. I get to work one of the cutting counters and will be standing 8 to 10 hours. I have a job that I sit all day and my legs have gone to mush! So my goal is to start walking between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 miles every night. I started Monday this week and so far so good except I am wiped out so no sewing has occured. I did do a load of laundry, but I didn't think anyone would want to see a picture of that! I figure by the middle of next week I will start to feel better, the blisters on my little toes will be healed, and I will be able to have the stamia to get a little sewing done before bedtime.

No comments: