Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More fabric, but no sewing

I need - no I have to lose some weight. I have been trying to walk every night and sometimes do my exercise tape for 54 minutes and then walk for 45 - 60 minutes. So with doing that not much sewing is happing during the week. I have found a total of 23 cents so far! Here is my calendar mapping out my schedule. I have a visual of what I have been doing and what I need to do so that I can make sure I make the time to get the exercising in. The pink dot on the 16th is when I started and did the exercise tape. The checkmark in the pink dot is that I also walked and the checkmarks by themselves is that I walked. This visual is suppose to make me feel guilty when I goof off and miss a day. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated on my progress.




Canton Village Quilt works had a 20% off sale this past weekend so I bought a 1/2 yard of the pink to go with the other pinks I bought the other day, a 1/2 yard of the Coleus just because I wanted to see it in person, and 3 yards of the Essex cotton linen blend in sand. I have never seen the Essex in person. Mostly I wanted to try it out to see if I liked it. I will use it for a baby quilt or two.




Here are some KF shot cottons that I bought from rosebudquilter etsy's shop. The mustard and sunshine will go well with my African fabrics. I will probably use the blush for a baby quilt.



I am also in the process of getting my agenda and materials list together for a class I have been asked to teach. I need to put together some kits (that will help bust my stash!) and get it submitted asap. This class will be for a baby quilt and if it goes well they want me to teach how to make a T-shirt quilt this summer. I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

Stash report - 26.75 yards in and Zero out.

No comments: