Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics and quilting






I spent most of the weekend watching the Olympics and sewing. First, my heart goes out to the family of Nodar, from the Republic of Georgia, who was killed in his practice run.

Congratulations to Apolo and J.R. for silver and bronze! I get so nervous watching these guys skate!

I finished K's quilt - here is a full shot and a detail. Now the UFO's . I finished quilting Stage #11. I will post a picture after I get it bound. I finish the binding on the Layers quilt #5. You can really see the shadow of the piecing on the back. Hum? I not sure if I am digging that. Then I got stated again quilting on another UFO - a large floral quilt. So I would say I am happy with the amount I got done.

Sorry for the layout of the pictures. If anyone can tell me how to get them to post where I want them rather than always at the top, please let me know.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Put your pictures in first, then come in and type above below and between them. If you move them they can't be enlarged by clicking so I never move mine.

CitricSugar said...

I usually cut and paste mine but Exuberant Color seems to have the best plan. :-) You really DID get a lot done this weekend!!

Unknown said...

I always post in the largest format and occasionally move them around after they are uploaded. But like Wanda said, once you move them you can't enlarge by clicking.

patty a. said...

Thanks for all the help. I will try tomorrow and see if I can conquor this!